It’s all go here at Body and Sole Therapy. I’m busy prepping in the background for my upcoming move to Newcastle Business Park (you’ve heard the news, right?) whilst trying to keep everything at Low Fell running as smoothly as possible, getting ready for my upcoming rock music festival trip to Wales in a few days time and sorting out everything that is required for a 3 week South East Asia holiday for my big birthday!
Here are the details of my final Treatment of the Month for the year and there are 4 wonderful options to choose from. Here are the details:
YULE LOVE THIS
An hour of pure relaxation
• Myrrh fragranced back cleanse/scrub/moisturise
• A facial incorporating Facial Reflexology using Frankincense facial oil
• Some stress-busting cranial Gua Sha whilst the Gold hydrating radiance face mask is working it’s magic
This 60 minute GOLD, FRANKINCENSE and MYRRH treatment is £59 and is available throughout December
• A 60 minute hydrating facial using a Gold radiance face mask
• You will be treated to 20 minutes of Gua Sha instead of facial reflexology - this will help to lift and sculpt your skin and give you a fabulous natural glow
This 60 minute GOLD treatment is £59 and available throughout December
• Himalayan Salt Hot Stone back, neck and shoulder massage with Frankincense essential oil
• This will be followed by facial reflexology using Frankincense oil to revitalise and rejuvenate your skin and calm your busy mind
• Finally you will be treated to an indulgent scalp and neck massage to unravel any last remaining tension
This 60 minute FRANKINCENSE treatment is £59 and available throughout December
• Back facial using Myrrh fragranced oil - back cleanse, scrub, massage, mask and moisturise
• Relaxing Reiki whilst the mask is working it’s magic
This 60 minute MYRRH treatment is £55 and available throughout December
If you have a December appointment booked and would like to change it to one of these then just let me know.
There are also some slots available (there were only 8 left for the rest of this year at the time of writing) - perfect to grab yourself some me-time. You can check out the availability and book yourself in using this link:
Look forward to seeing you soon.